Lockdown Living Terms and Conditions
In this policy, we use the terms “we”, “us” and “ours” these terms refer to Lockdown Living Ltd
• You must be over the age of 18 to view the contents of our website and purchase our alcoholic products. It is illegal to sell alcohol to any person under the age of 18. By clicking “confirm” on the welcoming screen you confirm that you are over the age of 18.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither Lockdown Living nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and Lockdown Living expressly excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which Lockdown Living shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that Lockdown Living endorses the website(s). Lockdown Living has no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
• Payment for orders can be made through the use of only a Debit or Credit card.
• Orders are made online only.
• All payments are made securely and Lockdown Living does not store any of your payment details or transfer them to any third parties.
• Any person accepting the order on delivery will be required to provide a legal document containing a photograph in order to prove you are over the age of 18.
• Lockdown Living will not be held responsible for any damages to the product once the recipient has received them.
• Due to the ongoing situation of COVID-19, we are unable to provide free delivery outside of the area designated by the marked area in red on the checkout page map.
• Lockdown living will endeavour to refund any customers that make purchases outside of this area. We will not, however, be held liable for any losses that arise from sales outside of this area.
• A cookie is a message that is passed to your web browser by the web server which is stored as a file in your browser.
• This information is stored securely.
• We do not collect and store any data other than that which is provided to us by you, necessary for the completion of your order.
• The cookies used on Lockdown Livings website are classed as essential and therefore are required for the functioning and security of the website.
• Cookies are used in the purchasing section of the website that store information such as name, email address, delivery address and contact numbers.
• No third-party cookies are used to collect and store information about you.
• By using our website, you confirm the use of these cookies. These cookies may be disabled in your browser but will affect the functioning of the site.
• Lockdown Living will strive to ensure all customers and visitor's information provided is secure.
• We will not pass on your information such as name, email address, phone number and delivery address to third parties unless it is essential for delivery purposes i.e. delivering of the product to you.
• We do not store any other personal information other than what is provided to us by you.
By confirming your purchase, you give permission for us to store your information only for the purposes of fulfilling the order.